Translate

Monday 7 October 2013

Jose Mourinho conspiracy theories

Jose Mourinho


After spectacularly losing against Barcelona in the first leg champions league at the Bernabeu,Real Madrid coach back then,Jose Mourinho had gone mad with everyone.His post match tirades against the referee,Pep Guardiola,UEFA,even UNICEF make me laugh on that fateful day.Poor jose,what a sore loser,here what he say in the press conference after the match :
“I didn't say anything to the referee,’’ said Mourinho of his dismissal. “I simply laughed and showed my thumbs up. That was it. If I say to him and UEFA what I think my career ends today. I can't say what I feel. I only leave one question. Why? Why? Ovrebo, Busacca, Frisk, Stark? Why to all these people?”

“Each semi-final always brings the same,’’ said Mourinho. “We're talking about a fantastic football team. So why? As a match strategy we were not going to lose.
“I don't know if it’s the advertising for Unicef. I don't know if it's UEFA. Congratulations for a wonderful football team. It must be difficult to get this power. They have managed to get this power. No-one else has any chance really. Arsène Wenger. Today myself. I don't understand why. I hope one day I will find the answer.”
"Yes we are out. We will go there with all the pride and respect for our world. Sometimes I feel disgusted living in this world and earning my living in this world. We have to do it with pride.
"Without Pepe. Without Sergio Ramos (suspended). Without the coach. The result is practically impossible to revert. If we score in Barcelona they will kill us again. There is no chance for us.
"I know many Catalan friends and they will be happy and they're going to Wembley but to win this way cannot feel the same.
"I won two European titles and I won them on the pitch,’’ continued the former Porto and Inter Milan coach. "I would’ve been embarrassed to win that title because it was won with the scandal of Stamford Bridge. This will be won with the scandal of the Bernabeu.
“I hope one day he wins a champions league title as it should be, perfect, spotless, without any scandal. I respect him as a person and as a manager. I didn't disrespect him before the game.’’



This was not his first time talking crazy like this,during 2005 champions league chelsea semifinal loss against liverpool,mourinho blamed the linesman for allowing a liverpool goal.After Real losing to Atletico in the final Copa del Rey,he's blaming the refs,as usual.Not bad for a man who almost destroyed a spanish football.You didn't succeed jose,Spain are the champions of EURO 2012 ,on semifinal spain with Real and Barca players playing side by side and knocking out your beloved Portugal,how sad...Also this is the same guy who poking former barca coach Tito Vilanova in the eye,the same guy who calling Lionel Messi a cheat,the list of his childish and crazy antics goes on and on.Now he was back at Chelsea,are this guy is going to destroy an English football ? Are this guy is going to act crazy like he did at Madrid,we shall see,but so far,he's acting a nice guy,maybe he scared to do something stupid,because Chelsea owner Roman Avramovich might firing him for the second time..porque jose..porque..just leave the conspiracy theories alone,will you ? Be a man,accept your defeat,if that's what's good for you,Mr Interpreter ( oh,we know you was a late Bobby Robson interpreter during  his managing time at Barcelona.) and yet you talking trash about Barcelona,did you forget that you was working for them once ? By the way,Chelsea won a champions league first time with Roberto di Matteo,will you accept that,can you live with that ? di Matteo managed to do something that you failling to do during your first stint at Chelsea.Or since you are a crazy man,are you willing to say that Chelsea win against Bayern was something to do with a conspiracy or whatever you want to called it ? 

Aww..jose..that really hurt..porque jose..porque..






No comments:

Post a Comment