Translate

Friday 31 January 2014

Big Sam Laughing At Mourinho Moaning As West Ham Take A Point Off Chelsea




Big Sam: Mourinho can't cope with being outwitted
You can’t take it: West Ham United’s manager Sam Allardyce (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)
Sam Allardyce laughed off Jose Mourinho’s jibes about West Ham’s ‘19th century football’, claiming the Chelsea boss just ‘can’t take being outwitted’.
Mourinho claim"It is very difficult to play a match when only one team wants to play," Mourinho said, per ChelseaFC.com. "Football matches are about two teams playing but because West Ham needed points they came here the way they did."
Mourinho added: "I don't want to criticise too much because if I was in their position I don't know if I would do the same. But at the same time this is not football from the Premier League, the best league in the world, this football from the 19th century."ed his Blues would’ve needed a Black and Decker drill to get past the Hammers’ stubborn defence after last night’s 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge.       

Chelsea players complaining to the ref


But Allardyce was unmoved by his remarks.
He responded: ‘He can’t take it, can he? He can’t take it because we’ve “out-tacticted” him, outwitted him. He just can’t cope.
‘He told me that, but he can tell me all he wants. I don’t give a s***e, to be honest.
‘I love to see Chelsea players moaning at the referee, trying to intimidate him, Jose jumping up and down in his technical area. It’s great to see.’



Mour complaining







Mour Crimes



No comments:

Post a Comment